Over 1 trillion VND for power projects
These projects lie within the national electricity development strategy recently approved by the Prime Minister.
Once completed, they are expected to contribute to the national socio-economic development, improving people’s living condition and ensuring defence security.
These are three of the nine urgent power projects in 2013 to which the BIDV has agreed to provide funding with a total worth of over 3 trillion VND.
- Vietnam economy: Opportunities and Challenges
- 77 plants to join electricity market in 2015
- Bac Lieu wind power plant generates 31 mln kWh for grid
- Vietnam delays first nuclear power project
- Power station inaugurated along Vietnam-Laos border
- EVNNPT: striving for a secure operation, faults limitation
- Surge of power plants to plug into Viet Nam market
- Largest power plant on track to boost national grid
- Hanoi\'s electricity network gets timely upgrade
- Vietnam – Japan: Research on project on lightning protection on 220 kV line